Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Plastic Dreams

Today's outfit was inspired by G-EAZY. Plastic Dreams is his best song by far from the Oakland rapper.
My favorite verse from Plastic Dreams is, " But these dreams aren't far anymore, you can tell them that"
If you want a pair of sunglasses but don't know which to buy, look no further. Clubmasters are the best sunglasses for men or young men with style.
The most important piece of an outfit is the tops. Today I Chose my navy low cut t-shirt with white axes, and I paired it with a grey cardigan. Both pieces are from Forever 21.
I went with my black pants from Forever 21 because you can never go wrong with black, and it goes with everything.
For today's boots I choose my navy boots from H&M to match my navy shirt. And I went with my black Alfani socks to accent my black pants.
My backpack is the one and only Herschel post. They make some of the best backpacks that are really high quality that you can afford. So go out and buy one already!

2 comments: