Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Moments

Hello everyone! Today's post was inspired by Skizzy Mars. Moments is a single of his new up and coming album Pace, which will release on March 4th.
Tip: When choosing an outfit, try to choose one that will make you stand out. Choose colors that pop and are vibrant.
Today I went with my black cardigan and paired it with my teal button up. To make the button up stand out more, I chose my black tie with my stellar skull tie clip, to give it that dapper look.
Guess makes some of the best looking watches, like this one. It is a simple design yet has an elegant look to it. All black with with a diamond on top. If your looking for a watch, look no more. Guess is the brand to buy.
To add to the black, I wore my black pants with my black leather boots to finish off this simply yet sheik outfit.
Sunglasses: Clubmasters
Cardigan:Forever 21
Button Up:American Rag
Tie & Tie Clip:Ben Sherman
Watch:Guess
Pants:H&M
Boots:Stacy Adams
Thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment below. Photography by Juan Gullien// -Stay G & Dapper-
 photo ocean_instagram_zps55691f02.png" />  photo ocean_twitter_zpsd5661576.png" />

2 comments: