Wednesday, February 5, 2014

These Things Happen Listening Party

Last night was cinematic... Today's post was inspired by G-EAZY's new album These Things Happen.
 
Last night Spotify hosted a secret listening party for G's new album. The venue was The Lyric Theatre in LA!
G's new album was a banger!!! I can't wait for it to come out, it is a must buy. These Things Happen will possibly be the best album this year!
 
Hey KYLE! The man Super Duper KYLE was in attendance last night and was signing autographs!
 
The beautiful Devon Baldwin was also in attendance last night, i loved her new song she did with Young Gerald.
To cap off a cinematic night, got autographs from G-EAZY, KYLE, and Devon Baldwin!
The best part was when I met G-EAZY! He was so chill and cool. I got to talk to him 3 times last night, he's one humble guy. From the songs I heard last night, they were so sick! The beats and lyrics are stellar, and they way it's produced is amazing. I can't wait for this to album to drop.
Last night was a movie... I wish I could relive it again. And lucky me, I get to meet G-EAZY, KYLE, and Devon again on February 27 for the These Things Happen tour in LA. Plus I get to see the Show but till than...
Thanks to Spotify and G-EAZY for the invite, can't wait till the 27!
Thanks for reading
-Stay G & Dapper-
 photo ocean_instagram_zps55691f02.png" />

2 comments: